Choices

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012: Part Deux

So it has been a wonderful weekend. Christmas decorations are up (yes I waited till after Thursday). Did my first and ONLY Black Friday shopping in my life. Wrapped more present (there are three that I am SUPER excited to give). Got to see Steven (it's funny how much you miss people when they are gone). Sent hubby and Steven to the Blazer game on Friday and they won. Then there was today my Thanksgiving part deux. So my mom made our family's Thanksgiving today this year so that all us kids could go to our significant others families houses on real Thanksgiving. I am really proud to be my moms daughter and I am glad to be like her in many ways. So I got up this morning and went to her house to do my part of Thanksgiving which was to fight technology so we could watch the Civil War. My mom has Direct TV and they don't offer the PAC 12 Network so it was a battle of the wills to make this work. Finally plan P worked and I streamed the game from the laptop to the TV. Technology 0 - Barbara 1 for the win! Mom cooked an AWESOME meal, we all ate till we were stuff, the Ducks won the game and life is good. Oh another cool thing was I timed Christmas cards just right so people got them today and yesterday just in time for the big game. So here are some special memories from today that I was able to capture.
The Cooking
Shaun Pointing to the Turkey

Yummy Food


Seth Cheering on the Ducks

Me Winning the TV Battle

Just Shaun

Mommy's Duck Shirt

Jack & Jill (Yes that is really their names)

Tinker and Puppie

Mommy Full

Christmas Card with the Family Photo's



Ashley Full

Boys Eating

Happy Family Moments


No comments:

Post a Comment