Choices

Friday, November 2, 2012

90 Challenge with Awesome Grand Prize

I will be taking on a challenge to upgrade my life style. If I am successful I will be going on a 4 day vacation of pure peace and relaxation. Additionally anyone willing to participate with me will get a chance at their own 4 day vacation of fun. I only have a prize for one winner besides myself so we will use a voting system for those who do take on this same challenge. Rules are you must start within 5 days from now, post a before photo, check in once a week, create your own eating routine, workout routine and pick one bad habit to break. Here is my overview calender for my challenge. I will post my eating routine and workout details a bit later tonight. Good luck to me and anyone who will go on the journey with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment