Choices

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sense of the Senseless

Why does innocence get taken while the selfish get kindness?
Why do liars get praise while the caring get used?
Why do cheaters win and those who play fair sometimes lose?
How do you make sense of the senseless?
I have watched while people lie, act cruelly towards others, live a self-centered life and inflict as much pain on others as possible. I have watched while people took challenges head on, treated others with loving hearts, shared hope with the world and give without expecting. I have wished at times that Karma would act faster than it was but then realized that even the energy spent on the wish was too much energy to give. Right now my energy is not to be wasted on others who spend enough time thinking of themselves to make up for the rest of us. Right now all the energy I have I am spending trying to figure out how to be a rainbow in a cloud. Not just for a good friend who right now desperately needs a rainbow but to make this a permanent part of my authentic self. It has been a hard few days trying to make sense of the senseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment