Choices

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Fun

Yes this time of year is hard. So many different personalities to work with and sometimes it seems that it is the season of "give me" instead of "giving'". No matter what I will not let it spoil my favorite time of year. So here are a few of my favorite things! I love that in 17 days I will have been married to the man of my dreams for a whole year. I love that this is my second year of taking my sisters family Christmas pictures. I love that we got to go chop down our own tree this year. I love that I got to make fudge with my mom today. I love working hard enough to afford Christmas shopping without having to get help from others. I love listening to family and friends all year so that I know exactly what to get to put a smile on their face. More than any of these things I love that I get to spend time with the people I love at Christmas. Here is some of the Christmas fun our family has had so far with lots more to come!

The boys picking out our tree.

My husbands butt as he cuts down our tree.

Jay working hard on our tree.

Uncle Jay is "stupid strong" says the boys.

Uncle Jay being proud.

Me and the boys pretending that we cut down a tree.

Uncle Jay and the boys being strong stomping on a stump.

My sisters tree.
  
Christmas decorations.
 
The start of Christmas shopping.

Our pretty tree.

Merry Christmas All!

No comments:

Post a Comment