Choices

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Today was an amazing day. I woke up next to my handsome husband and that was my first thankful moment. I am thankful that we found each other in this crazy world. I am thankful that I can always count on him to be there for whatever I need. I am thankful that I get the chance to make him happy everyday. I am thankful that one day he will be the father to my children (maybe sooner than we think).
After we woke up or as we woke up our cute little Puppie Penguin Princess Johnson was there with unconditional love and plenty of kisses! That lead to my next thankful moment. I am thankful that Siggy and I got her mom (Brandi) 13 years ago. I am thankful we never got her fixed because we knew we would love to have a mini Brandi. I am thankful for the 11 1/2 years I had Brandi in my life. I am thankful for Brandi giving us Puppie. I am thankful for all the love she gives Jay and I.
We got coffee (oh yes I am really thankful for Starbucks) and went to my moms house. She and I went shopping for last minute Thanksgiving foods. Guess what? Yup, next thankful moment. I am thankful for my mom. I am thankful I get to spend time with her now that I live in the same town. I am thankful for all the phone calls we exchanged when I lived to far to visit. I am thankful that no matter what my mom never judged or abandoned me. I am thankful to have such an amazing lady to look up to.
Then we went home and I cooked while Jay watched football. Here is a picture of what I was thankful for then.
After cooking and football we went to Nina's house and got ready for family dinner. I learned there are so many things I am thankful for there that the list would go on and on. Basically I am thankful to have Jay's family as my family. I am thankful that they are the type of people that don't abandon others, try to find the good in people, roll with the punches, are strong people and have kind hearts. Here are some pictures from our wonderful meal.













After dinner we did our first every Black Friday shopping experience. I am thankful for the experience but trust me I will NEVER do that again. Now it's bedtime so we can go to work tomorrow. As I lay here I am going through all the things I am thankful for and what I realized is that 99% are people. So quickly here is my list of people I am thankful for. Jay, Mom, Dad, Jerry, Amie, Jewel, Brandon, Cameron, Joe, Connie, Ashley, Justin, Shaun, Seth, Carter, Sophia, Lydia, Karsten, Henry, Max, Taylor, Nina, Chris, Veronica, Big Seth, Andy, Tony, Jody, Jake, Kyra, Adelyn, Christina, Steven, Ray, Hannah, Tara, Shawn, Shane, Lauren, Vince, Katilyn, John, Erinn, Kyle & Sue. There are quite a few others but this is my list this year.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment