Choices

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A CDA Weekend!

This past weekend was in short a super huge weekend with family, friends and little sleep. First we drove Friday morning with a truck full of wedding reception items.


We got to town in time to pick up Jay's niece the beautiful miss AJ so her and Uncle Jay could go to the wedding rehearsal. 


I stayed behind with Jay's aunt, cousin and grandmother so we could design the reception decorations. It was nice to breath for a few before heading off to the rehearsal dinner.


After the rehearsal dinner we finally were able to head over to our really good friends house to relax and get some sleep. When we got there I was able to give my good friend her late birthday present, play a board game and just unwind. I love our friends!


Saturday morning happened very quickly and the day flew by similar to my wedding day. There was setting up the reception, dropping off people, getting ready, going to the wedding, running to get food ready, being at the reception and dropping our niece off. It was so very busy and I couldn't describe it better than pictures can.













































So after we took the dancing princess aka AJ Johnson home it was time to spend time with our friends. Here is a look of what that was like. Mud bogging time!






Then there was Sunday. I slept in because my infertility medication had me all spinning in such a bad way. Jay helped with the clean up and made sure that his brother had the support he needed. After that we decided we would risk getting home late to go meeping on the beeping in the jeeping... In English we went Jeeping with our friends.










So this past weekend was spent with family and good friends. I am reminded of how thankful I am for such an amazing husband. Baby I love you and I am so proud of the the friends we have that are as amazing as you. KG & CG you guys are the best! Thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment