Choices

Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Week In The Life

What an amazing and fun week this has been! This is a normal week in our life and I am now realizing that I have it pretty good. First and foremost, I have the best husband ever. He rubs my feet every night, will give up watching sports to do something I want to do and tells me every day how beautiful I am and how lucky he is to have me for a wife. That alone should be enough to make me feel like a queen but it is when I look at what we do together that makes me realize I am an empress.

So, let us start with Monday the 7th. We woke up rode to work together (my favorite part of the day because how many people get to be chauffeured by their husbands every day) and then started the work week. Work is going good except that my boss is out right now and I miss her dearly. I am learning a lot but wind up so very tired at the end of every day. Around 1 pm Jay comes to me and tells me that we now have plans for the evening. I said that I knew we were decorating our house for Halloween (October, November and December are my favorite months). I was then informed that our plans were much different than that. Jay had gotten four tickets to the first preseason Blazer game. If you didn't already know Jay is such a huge Blazer fan that he has the word "Portland" tattooed on his arm and the "o" is the Blazers logo. Anyway, we rushed home after work to get ready to go. We decided to take our neighbors who have recently become our sports partners. Here is some of what we saw that night.





     


Even though the Blazers lost it was a really good time. So Tuesday was supposed to be my decorating day but I was suffering from some of the side effects from our fertility treatments (if you want to learn more you can go to our other blog http://johnsonjourneythroughinfertility.blogspot.com/) and I needed to just go home and sleep. On Wednesday sadly the same thing happened but I did get to have my lunch date with Diana and it was oh so yummy! I so love our lunch dates and I am glad our husbands don't like Asian food because if they did we may not have a reason to lunch together as often as we do.



So, Thursday came and I didn't care about anything but getting my house all decorated. Jay went to get a hair cut and came home to this...

















Well then came Friday. As we all know Friday's are boring. Hahahaha, I did accomplish something big at work!! Working with an amazing team of creative people I was able to make a movie and update one of our websites! After an awesome day at the office Jay and I went to a concert with our friends. It was a lot of fun and am glad we have such good friends.





Saturday was such an amazing day. We woke up and had coffee then drove to one of my favorite places in Oregon...The Dalles. We went to visit the Discovery Museum and I was reminded once again how amazing my husband is. Take a look!






























After the Gorge we got ready to go to our awesome friends Vince and Katlin's house for dinner and board games. However, I had to do my nails for fall first of course. Welcome my Hombre fall nails!


After my awesome home done nails were completed we went to Vince and Katlin's house. There we enjoyed good food and the best company but had to leave early due to side effects from our fertility treatments. I can't wait to be pregnant with our baby so that we can at least deal with new side effects. Sunday has turned out to be a day like no other. We woke up, had coffee and then went to my parents house to see my Aunt and Uncle. After that we went to Jay's Aunt V's house and did some family chores. Yes it was work but we got to see V and Seth so it made it worth it. After that we had our usual Sunday night football dinner and boy is our party growing! I can't wait to see what next week holds!


No comments:

Post a Comment