Choices

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Great Hair Vote of 2013

Every few years I go through a phase where I want to do something extreme with my hair. The first time I remember doing this I was eight years old and decided I wanted everything from the top of my ears down shaved and leave everything from the top of my ears up long. My mother (bless her) thought the best way to learn was through experience. Yes, she did try to talk me out of it for at least a good 30 minutes before giving in. One year (still in high school) I dyed my hair bright magenta. This was done while I was home alone because I knew that my parents would never have let me do this if they knew about it. Over the years I have learned to stay away from crazy hair cuts because it always takes so darn long to get your hair back to decent shape. Now mostly it is switching my regular look of medium brown with dark blonde highlight to something way different. This time I have decided to get a vote from all the people who know me. Here are the rules.
1. You have to post your answer on the Facebook wall post that linked you here.
2. You can only vote once.
3. We are not voting on hair styles just the color.
4. The option with the most votes by midnight on 6/10/13 wins.

Choices
Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

Option 6

Option 7

Option 8

Option 9

Option 10

Option 11

No comments:

Post a Comment