Choices

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Ambush!

I was waiting at home for Jay to get home from school when a great idea hit me...AMBUSH THE HUSBAND!

So I prepared the house by turning off all the lights and opening all closets and doors. I taped a note on the front door that read "Look down when you enter the house." When he did this is what he found.


The note read as follows:

Dear Husband,
This is your. I have one just like it. Do not turn on the lights. You will be under attack starting...now.
Love,
Your Wife

He had a few seconds to figure out how our penguin foam guns worked before I came out shooting. The game lasted a good two minutes before I won. Jay sneaked into our guest room and tried to throw me off by coming out low. I was prepared for that and got him right between the eyes. If you look close enough you can see Puppies foot as she came over to console him.


I have only two things to say. One, always be prepared for the unexpected. Two, I LOVE being married!

No comments:

Post a Comment